Administrative Assistant - Rimrock Mall
Company: Starwood Retail Partners
Posted on: March 26, 2020
TheAdministrative Assistantwill provide general administrative
support to Specialty Leasing and Marketing Managers. Collect,
compiles and analyzes moderately complex data and information;
Prepares presentations. Composes straightforward written
descriptions of results. Foot traffic consists of the general
public, merchants and tenants, maintenance and contractor
personnel, security and police personnel and related persons to
each of those categories, all day long. This position is based
- Perform administration/coordination for mall team
- Performs high-level administrative work, including frequent
complex and confidential clerical work organizing, scheduling,
coordinating, researching, compiling, exchanging and analyzing
- Participates in administrative functions such as budgeting or
developing spreadsheet tracking reports
- Assists in implementing property activities, internal and
- Contacts are with managers, other employees and customers
mainly to assist with information exchange, problems and
- Studies management methods to improve workflow, simplify
reporting procedures and implement cost reductions
- Assists in daily business of managers, which includes general
office work, answering phones
- Research, prepare and edit reports and presentations
- Reads incoming mail and independently handles or attaches
appropriate file/information for recipients
- May direct services, such as maintenance, repair, purchasing
and replenishing supplies, mail and files
- Schedules meetings/conference calls and appointments, makes
travel arrangements, as needed for Specialty Leasing and
- Informs General Manager of problems
- Prepares, maintains and distributes activity and event
- May manage/update Insurance Certificates for any/all tenants
- May operate as management office support person for localized
- Other duties as assigned. Must be able to work
The successful candidate will be a professional with demonstrated
experience in the role or a similar role. Strong preference for
candidates with previous administrative support.
Experience and Training:
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of experience in an administrative support role
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in MS Office, social media.
- Highly organized and project oriented
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
- Great positive attitude and a willingness to learn new
Professional and Personal Characteristics:
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and the
ability to interact with a broad constituency.
- Results-oriented and high energy.
- Highest level of personal integrity.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Passionate and committed to his or her own personal and
professional development as well as that of his or her
- Creative and innovative approach to solving problems and
Starwood Retail provides equal opportunity to all employees and
applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, disability, marital or veteran status,
or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Starwood Retail Partners, Billings , Administrative Assistant - Rimrock Mall, Administration, Clerical , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!