Personal Lines Sales Executive
Company: PayneWest Insurance
Posted on: February 15, 2019
We're the catalyst that walks into our clients' lives and helps them make positive changes so that they're more informed and protected. We take the philosophy that-not only are we there when clients have a claim but-we are there to help minimize their risk in the first place. Our unique approach unlocks potential and drives meaningful change for individuals and families.
As a Personal Lines Sales Executive, you will seek out new opportunities to challenge the traditional norms of insurance to help protect the property and assets of our clients. At PayneWest, we don't "sell insurance"- we help clients assess and take control of their risk by developing custom insurance portfolios, and finding creative solutions to their toughest challenges.
We will give you access to mentorship, resources, and development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the drive. Our ideal candidate is hungry, humble and smart- they don't stop short of success and are driven to do what's best for their clients and colleagues.
- Hunt for new opportunities through networking, prospecting, calling, and face-to-face meetings.
- Pipeline management- ensure your sales pipeline stays full and is effectively managed so that you know where your next win will come from.
- Participate in our collaborative development and training program to become and expert at identifying and minimizing your clients' risk.
- Drive sales results- leverage your business acumen and training to increase revenue to the firm and build your book of business.
- Collaborate with your Client Relations team to ensure that the client receives consistent communication and service.
THE PERSON WE'RE SEARCHING FOR:
- You're ready to throw all stereotypes of "insurance" out the window and challenge the status-quo.
- You're a consultant. You have the innate ability to anticipate your clients' needs and provide them with an innovative and out-of-the-box solution.
- You're hungry. Hunting for new business is in your DNA. You never run out of the drive to meet new prospects, close the sale, and get a win.
- You're smart. You understand business and people.
- You're good with people, even on the tough days.
- Team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues-and you enjoy it.
- Leadership skills. You actually walk the walk. You lead by example.
- You love to learn. You're earnest about improving and pursuing professional development.
- You can adapt-because our industry changes constantly and so do the needs of our clients. You're good at staying on your toes.
- You're ready for a meaningful change. No more corporate vanilla structure for you.
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance, excellence, integrity and respect.
Here at PayneWest insurance is not boring. It's anything but. We like to work as a team. We're an employee-owned company, and we're in it together-for the good of our clients, colleagues and communities. We're fiercely independent about how we do business-and we'd like to keep it that way.
With 700 employees and 31 offices in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana, we are one of the top 40 largest independent insurance agencies in the country. We offer all the value-added services of a national firm except we aren't just about a quote, sale, and a renewal. We advocate for our clients first and foremost. It's about a relationship, smart business sense, long-term strategies, and being part of the community. Each of our offices has their own distinct personality.
A competitive compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we're committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth across all lines of business and function.
We think we've developed a pretty great work culture. We got to where we are today through collaboration, innovation, and an unwavering commitment to doing what's right. We strive for continuous improvement and excellence in our industry and our communities. We respect quality of life and nurture a balanced personal and professional environment. We treat our clients, colleagues and communities with fairness, decency and good citizenship.
Keywords: PayneWest Insurance, Billings , Personal Lines Sales Executive, Sales , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!