Customer Service Representative
Company: PF Management Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our Job Opening
We are searching for an Overnight Closer (Member Services
Representative) to join our team! As a member of our staff, you
will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer
service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests,
ensuring an exceptional "Judgement Free" member experience! The
Member Services Representative will be responsible for creating a
positive member experience by providing a superior level of
customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and
Some of your responsibilities will include:
Customer Service/Front Desk Activities
- Greet members and guests, providing exceptional customer
service and doing your best to make members feel comfortable and
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members in, tour and sign up new members, log amenities
and communicate updates and events to members and guests.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
- Conduct beverage or merchandise purchases on the point of sale
- Close shift for the business day and create bank deposits for
the following day.
Utilize POS system to assist with new membership cards, change of
address and billing or payment questions.
Club Cleanliness and Maintenance
- Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean
- Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping up spills
under equipment, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and
- Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning
- Regular restroom and wet area cleaning and stocking.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Must be able tow work overnight hours (10:00pm to 6:00am)
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Why you should join Planet Fitness!
- Contribute to changing people's lives every day by helping us
create a healthier Planet!
- Work hard and play hard with an amazing group of talented,
JOIN THE CLUB
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness
experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving
go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors
and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet
Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top
talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone and
shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in
all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the
Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of
opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented
individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to
an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired
and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a
place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've
found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but
stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: PF Management Group, Billings , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!