Insurance Sales Trainee
Company: Platinum Supplemental Insurance
Posted on: November 23, 2021
If you-----TMre exploring sales careers, you already know sales
is the way to get ahead. You can sell just about anywhere, but the
key is knowing how to spot the right opportunity. Have you ever
noticed that the most successful sales people receive superior
support from the companies they work with? A robust company like
Platinum handles objectives like marketing, recruiting, customer
service, and technology and innovation, so you can focus on what
you do best-----"educating more customers and closing more sales.
If you already possess the hard work, hunger and determination of a
successful salesperson, you-----TMre one step from closing the deal
with a company that can launch your career beyond expectation.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Mon.-----"Thurs.), you
will travel to meet one-on-one with farmers and small business
- You will receive thorough training in Platinum-----TMs reliable
10-step sales system.
- You will be taught Platinum-----TMs proven sales system,
including how to identify highly qualified leads in each
- Those who work hard to build a strong knowledge of the product
and confidence in their presentation have consistently earned
- Platinum-----TMs team-based structure encourages motivation,
accountability and increased sales.
- Additional advantages include annual renewal income potential,
generous bonuses and luxury travel incentives. Requirements:
- Ability to travel overnight Monday-----"Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply. PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales
Representative, Location: Cody, WY - 82414
Keywords: Platinum Supplemental Insurance, Billings , Insurance Sales Trainee, Sales , Cody, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!