Outside Sales (Building Materials)
Posted on: May 4, 2021
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE THE RUNDOWN:Generate and secure
Building Material sales with new and existing customers to increase
company profitability. This is a "PAY FOR PERFORMANCE" career with
uncapped earning potential!!JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Primary
job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Promote, sell, and secure new accounts.
- Facilitate customer product selection.
- Service existing accounts with necessary custom products, time,
- Assist with product selection best suited to customer
- Prepare, coordinate, and communicate price quotations, sale
terms, delivery dates, and service obligations to
- Estimate materials from blue prints provided by
- Resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Assist in accounts receivable collection.
- Attend and participate in training, when required.
- Perform other assigned duties, responsibilities, or
tasks.QUALIFICATIONS:Contractor sales representatives must:
- Complete and pass a drug, alcohol, background screen and Motor
Vehicle Report (MVR).
- Speak, write, and communicate effectively in the English
- Work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Interpret written, oral, diagrams, and schedule-form
- Calculate figures and amounts (i.e., discounts, interest,
commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.).
- Utilize Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel,
- Learn and utilize Envisioneer--- software.WORK ENVIRONMENT /
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:Contractor sales representatives:
- Work in both an indoor and outdoor setting.
- Occasionally lift/move objects up to 100 pounds, stand, and
- Regularly sit, use hands, reach with arms and hands, talk, and
hear.If you'd like to take the next steps in your sales career with
unlimited earning potential in the Building Materials Industry,
APPLY TODAY! You can also reach out to me directly at All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Billings , Outside Sales (Building Materials), Sales , Terry, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!