Company: Town Pump
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description Summary
Basic Statement of Functions
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Summary: This position is accountable for the following: Customer service, mechanical operation, maintenance and repairs, housekeeping inside and outside the store, store security, and assisting store cashier whenever possible.
Job Specifications (Qualifications)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent work experience in repair and preventative maintenance; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have ability to work with customers and co-workers. On the job training for this position is 24 hours.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Require ability to read, write, understand, and speak English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Require ability to perform basic math computations at the 8th grade level.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to arrive to work on time and ready to begin shift.
- Ability to wear proper uniform and maintain personal hygiene to meet all health standards.
- Ability to maintain proper attitude, professionalism, and teamwork in areas of customer service and laundry/store operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Test, grease, and repair equipment.
2. Wear of protective clothing and keeping your appearance neat and clean.
3. Accurate and effective completion of maintenance schedules.
4. Repair and test fuel pumps and associated equipment.
6. Clean and paint of building, sidewalk, islands, etc.
7. Use fire extinguishers and other safety equipment.
8. Building upkeep to include mowing grass and snow removal.
9. Repair refrigeration, HVAC systems, control systems, and other store equipment.
10. Use and repair intercom and telephone system.
11. Commitment to keep store running and coming in as needed.
12. Maintain Use of repair books, safety manual, and electrical schematics.
13. Store Safety to included using and operating tool.
14. Maintain lights to included lamp and ballast replacement.
- Suggestion selling and helping customers operate pumps etc.
- Assist cashiers or managers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift 30 lb. regularly and 50 lb. occasionally.
- Ability to climb, stoop, bend, lift, carry, etc.
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in an open office environment with frequent background noise.
- Ability to work in an open environment with frequent interruptions and customer interaction.
Disclaimer: The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, changes in personnel, workload of technical development).
Keywords: Town Pump, Billings , LOUNGE MAINTENANCE, Professions , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!