Maintenance Technician - Avenue C and King West One
Company: ROUNDHOUSE COMMUNITIES LLC
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Signing Bonus: $1,000 Pay: $18.00 - $20.00/hour, plus
bonusesSchedule: Tuesday - Saturday, 8:00am - 5:00pmRoundhouse, a
rapidly growing developer and manager of diverse real estate
projects, is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the position of
Maintenance Technician. Founded in 2008, we have operations in four
states with over 6,000 multi-family units and over 1.5B of assets
under management. We pride ourselves in challenging the status quo
to identify emerging trends and markets that improve the lives of
our residents and deliver superior returns to our partners. We take
a long-term view that prioritizes community building and cultivates
pride in the places we build and the cities we inhabit. The
Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the upkeep and
repair of the property. The ideal candidate will have experience in
general maintenance and repair work, as well as excellent
communication skills and a commitment to customer service. Your
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs, including but not
limited to plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry work, pool, and
- Respond promptly to maintenance requests from tenants and
property managers and ensure timely completion of all work
- Conduct regular inspections of properties to identify potential
maintenance issues and ensure that all properties are in compliance
with safety and health codes.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance and repair work
performed, including materials used and hours worked.
- Assist with vendor management and coordinate with outside
contractors and service providers as necessary.
- Participate in after-hours emergency on-call rotation as
scheduled and snow removal when required.
- Must provide your own basic hand tools. Roundhouse will provide
power tools and any larger qualifying machinery.
- Follow all safety procedures as outlined in the Employee
Handbook, SOPs, and safety labels on all equipment.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and always represent the
company in a positive manner. PM21
- High school diploma or equivalent required; trade school or
technical certification preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in general maintenance and repair
- Strong knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, CPO, and
carpentry systems preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft
Office and property management software.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation. Physical
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and climb ladders for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments in all weather
conditions. Salary & Benefits:9 Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 30%
Employee Housing Discount and a $40.00 cellphone stipend.
Medical/Dental/Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K with
Employer Match, Mental Wellness Program, and Maternity and Parental
Leave. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and
benefits. Roundhouse is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes
candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Keywords: ROUNDHOUSE COMMUNITIES LLC, Billings , Maintenance Technician - Avenue C and King West One, Professions , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!