Travel Medical Lab Technician
Company: Cynet Health
Location: Wolf Point
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Cynet Health Clinical Laboratory Scientist, also called Medical
Technologist provides laboratory information and services needed
for the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- He or She perform a variety of laboratory tests, ensure the
quality of the test results, explain the significance of laboratory
tests, evaluate new methods and study the effectiveness of
- tests. Examples of laboratory tests performed by Clinical
Laboratory Scientists includes detection of abnormal cells causing
leukemia, analysis of cardiac enzyme activities, identifying type
of bacteria causing an infection and detection of DNA markers for
- Bachelor in Arts degree or related college background
preferred.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes a range of standardized microscopic, chemical and
- They take part on collecting samples which includes collecting
urine, blood and other samples.
- They also counsel patients on pre-test requirements and answer
questions related to testing.
- Assess the validity of a result that are obtained, preserves
proper records of the results and makes a report of results. Make
sure that the testing method used followsestablished quality
control procedure and assists with the preparation of laboratory
- Organizes and maintains reagents and equipment. They perform
maintenance on equipment in the laboratory.
- Keeps laboratory in a clean and organized condition.
- Uses the laboratory computer systems to place testing data,
generate reports of testing results and search for test results for
- Matches computer orders with specimen labeling; sorting
specimens; checking labeling; logging specimens; arranging reports
for delivery; keeping work surfaces clean and orderly.
- Running standards and controls, verifying equipment function
- equipment maintenance and advanced trouble shooting;
calibrating equipment utilizing approved testing procedures;
monitoring quality control measures and protocols.
- Identifies and communicates abnormal patient conditions by
alerting supervisory personnel, the pathologist, the patient
physician, or nurse; reporting mandated information to the public
health department or other designated officials.Minimum Job
- B.S. in a biological science, medical technology, or related
- Two year full-time (or the equivalent of full-time) experience
as a licensed scientist in a hospital clinical laboratory
performing varied clinical tests and analyses
- A valid Clinical Laboratory Scientist License.
- Warm friendly team player attitude
- Experience in all areas of the lab to include: Blood bank,
Chemistry, microbiology, urinalysis, etc.
Keywords: Cynet Health, Billings , Travel Medical Lab Technician, Professions , Wolf Point, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...