Class A CDL - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $77,000 - $1,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,060-$1,300 weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience: 3
months or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 200931Overview
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Haul 95% no-touch freight in dry van trailers.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- $1,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Must be willing to fly. Still need a CDL, endorsement or more
driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through everything. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are
yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- More home time - Stay closer to home and get back there weekly,
if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive.
- Familiarity - By staying within the same area, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns you drive.
Insight into our Green Bay team and facility Diversity, Equality
and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 1000PI200574760
Keywords: Schneider, Billings , Class A CDL - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!