Part-Time Shipping Assistant
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Personify, a nationally recognized and awarded recruiting firm,
is hiring a Part-Time Shipping Assistant for our client, a leader
in quality control and compliance solutions, based in Bozeman,
What We Do
Headquartered in US - Colorado, with over 700 employees working
globally, we're entering a new phase of growth capitalizing on our
3 Brands. We monitor and maintain higher standards in any
environment, from the air we breathe to the critical moments of
life saving care. Whether it's environments, products or people,
we're committed to protecting the vulnerable.
Summary As part of the Shipping and Receiving team, the Shipping
Assistant is responsible for packaging, shipping, and tracking
various products to both domestic and international customers. Most
of the products contain viable microorganisms and must be packaged
and shipped under controlled conditions.
If you are looking to work in a beautiful facility with helpful
people and willing to learn on the job, this is a great entry level
position in the fantastic industry of Biotechnology and Medical
Device products and services. Shipping Assistant
- Packaging, shipping, and tracking products for domestic and
- Create and maintain shipping records through computer
- Support the Shipping team in their daily functions.
- Stocking shipping stations and maintaining the cleanliness of
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- 6 months experience in shipping and receiving environment
preferred, willing to train.
- Effective communication skills
- Eye for details and problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience
Base hourly rate and structured bonus program.
Work Environment and Physical Accommodations:
- A typical shipping and receiving environment in a laboratory
setting comprise the bulk of the work environment for this
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand or sit for extended periods of
- The packing, sealing, lifting and moving of packages in the
shipping area occurs for the majority of the time in this position.
The ability to facilitate moving up to 50 lbs of weight is
- The work schedule for this position is Thursday & Friday
- If reasonable, requests regarding ergonomic concerns will be
- The noise level in the work environment is moderately quiet
Keywords: Personify, Billings , Part-Time Shipping Assistant, Professions , Livingston, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!