Maintenance Worker, The Ridgeline Hotel
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is looking for
a full-time Maintenance Worker to join our team at The Ridgeline
Hotel in Gardiner, Montana. As part of the Maintenance team you
will work under the direction of the Facilities Manager performing
routine maintenance duties throughout the properties.
Maintenace Worker's at The Ridgeline Hotel start at $15.00 per
- We offer great perks for eligible Ridgeline associates.
- Local, low-cost employer housing is available for associates
aged 18 and over!
- Enjoy work-life balance where experience and adventure meet! At
Delaware North, we care about our associates' professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible associates. Some location
may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required
by federal, state, local law. Responsibilities
- Painting, hanging drywall, and repairing drywall as
- Changing light bulbs, replacing fixtures, and performing
similar minor electrical tasks.
- Plumbing work including opening clogged drains, repairing
leaks, and performing other simple plumbing jobs.
- Simple carpentry tasks, such as installing shelves, hooks, or
- Lawn maintenance including mowing, removing weeds and brush,
- Ensuring tools and equipment are in working order and keeping
maintenance room in neat condition.
- Assists with loading or unloading trucks of maintenance parts
and supplies. Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years' previous experience in general
- Previous experience with fire and boiler heat systems a
- Must have a clean driving record. This position requires
driving a company vehicle. Physical Requirements
- Requires bending, stooping, and the ability to lift and carry
up to 50 pounds, squatting, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Standing and walking 100% of the time.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather. Shift
Details 1st Shift
Weekends Who We Are The Ridgeline at Yellowstone's location at the
north entrance to Yellowstone National Park is ideal for
individuals who are looking to spend time in the great outdoors.
Gardiner is a gateway to adventure, within minutes of town you can
be hiking in the mountains, fishing in streams and lakes, and
exploring Yellowstone National Park. We offer on-site housing in
shared hotel-style rooms and includes internet and utilities.At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Billings , Maintenance Worker, The Ridgeline Hotel, Professions , Gardiner, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!