Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $86,000 - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,180-$1,450 weeklyHome time: FlexibleExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 211548Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and mileage pay (practical miles).
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $1,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Must be willing to fly. Need CDL training? Explore our
company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are
yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Satisfaction - Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from
delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do.
- Bigger money - Longer hauls means more miles and more money.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that
treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing
success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of
thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender
expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical
condition, veteran or military status, experience and background.
We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our
associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to
contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels
innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Billings , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Laurel, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!