Specialist, Operations Associate
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.Summary CHS has an exciting opportunity in our
Refineries group within our Energy division. We are looking for a
Temporary Seasonal Laborer to perform duties associated with
asphalt products at our terminal located in Hardin, Montana. You
must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Essential functions for the position are sufficient hearing,
vision, speech, manual dexterity, body strength and mobility.
- Perform general labor duties throughout the plant, including,
general cleanup duties such as sweeping, shoveling, power washing,
painting and scraping, jack hammering and soda blasting.
- Keep all work areas in a clean, orderly, and safe
- Perform grounds maintenance including snow removal and the
cleanup of material spills.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance tasks including
but not limited to lubrication of pumps, valves, and loading
- Inspect in-use equipment looking for seeps and leaks of process
- Assist others in preparation to unload trucks which may require
sampling, loosening large nuts, opening hatches, and attaching
and/or detaching flexible hoses.
- Proficient with windows-based applications and ability to
complete calculations in feet, inches, and sixteenths
- Basic knowledge of hand tools (pipe wrench, sockets,
combination wrenches, hammers)
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Maintain a strong safety culture and follow all safety
policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate
workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting
unsafe actions or conditions.Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen; physical; and
background checkAdditional Qualifications
- Experience in mechanical and/or electrical fieldsPhysical
- Able to wear required protective equipment including
- Ability to lift and carry 75 lbs., climb ladders and work to
heights of 55 feet
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions and
temperaturesCHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Billings , Specialist, Operations Associate, Professions , Hardin, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!