Posted on: June 23, 2022
Non-Exempt We are Alsco Uniforms. Weve been working hard for our
customers since 1889 when we invented the uniform and linen rental
industry. Alsco Uniforms has grown into a worldwide leader serving
over 350,000 customers in 13 countries. Its our job every day to
make every aspect of the customer experience better. Whatever our
customers need, Alsco Uniforms finds the answers that work for
them. Our employees are the heart and soul of Alsco Uniforms. As a
result, we have a long history of strong financial performance,
continuous improvement, and customer service. Were seeking driven
professionals with ambition to grow within our company. Wed love to
talk to you about how you can fit into our team of diverse
individuals and how your hard work will be rewarded with
competitive pay and benefits and ongoing career development. Join
our team and build your career with Alsco Uniforms! Job
The Washwheel/Tumbler Operator processes soiled textiles through
the washing/drying stages. This is accomplished by loading and
unloading textiles into equipment, monitoring processes, and
transporting textiles to the next phase of production. Performs
other tasks as required. Our full-time employees enjoy: 401K Plan
with Company Match Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA Life Insurance,
Disability Insurance Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays Choice of Global
Cash Card or Direct Deposit Career Advancement Learning &
Development Opportunities Inclusive and Diverse Team Environment
- Load, unload and operate washers, tumblers, extractors, lifts,
hoists and/or other equipment.
- Maintain an efficient flow of textiles and supplies in these
processes and monitor quality.
- Report malfunctions or problems promptly.
- Correctly input data into washing/drying systems.
- Transport textiles to and from the work area.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Keep work area neat and clean. Additional Functions:
- Work in other production positions as needed. Qualifications:
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and different types of
- Perform appropriate basic math computations of adding,
subtracting and counting.
- meet physical demands of the job.
- Comprehend and follow direction. Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands are considered as heavy work and consist of
kneeling, bending, reaching, standing, walking, reaching overhead,
pushing, pulling, grasping, hearing, seeing, lifting up to 90 lbs.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to continuously meet
demands for the entire shift. Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which
includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and
dust.Soiled textiles come from a variety of customers such as
restaurants, hotels, medical facilities and shops. Travel
- None. For a general description of benefits that are being
offered for this position, please visit alsco.com/benefits. Alsco
is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Alsco, Billings , Production Worker, Professions , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!