Hazmat Truck Driver
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.Summary CHS Transportation is looking for a Local CDL A
Truck Driver- Tanker in the Laurel, MT area to join our growing
division!CHS is seeking a full time Transport driver to deliver
refined fuels and propane gas to CHS customer locations in a safe,
punctual, and efficient manner. You will be responsible for
completing pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading
and unloading products.*This role is eligible for a $3,000 sign on
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading
and unloading products.
- Deliver crop protection and crop nutrient products to customer
locations in a safe, punctual, and efficient manner.
- Deliver refined fuels and propane gas to CHS customer locations
in a safe, punctual, and efficient manner.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling bulk liquid
products to include, but not limited to Petroleum, Propane, and
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Maintain electronic logs and on-board computer with each
- Perform all pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to
- Driving Tractor Trailer delivering various types of tanker
loads to various customers.
- Loading and unloading (hooking up loading arms, hooking and
unhooking hoses for unloading).
- Filling out daily load/unload reports.
- Conducting pre and post trip inspections.
- Various duties as assigned (hooking and unhooking etc.).Minimum
- 2+ years in Supply Chain and/or ProcurementAdditional
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Economics,
Manufacturing, Logistics, Operations Management, Supply Chain
Management, Systems Engineering, Statistics or in a related
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits
include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and
Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information. Effective January
6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct
a pre-employment verification full query against the newly
established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to
beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial
driver s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position
that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily
enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure
authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized
third-party agent of CHS to verify information.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Billings , Hazmat Truck Driver, Professions , Laurel, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!