Construction Laborer (travel crews)
Company: MasTec Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Telecommunications Laborer assists crew in daily task of
excavation, trenching and installing Fiber Optic Cable. This is an
entry-level position that will include training and testing within
the first 90 days of employment. Daily tasks will include but not
be limited to, digging trenches/holes with shovel, gathering and
storing tools, greasing equipment, maintaining a clean and safe
* Clean and prepare the construction site for work, remove debris
and possible hazards.
* Assist the tradesmen to be able to complete their skilled task
* Identify utilities and monitor digging by dig crew to prevent
* Clean up and maintain equipment.
* Restock trucks with supplies and ensure crews have the proper
tools and supplies to complete the job.
* Seed and straw. Perform other duties as required and/or
* General knowledge of construction practices;
* Knowledge of traffic laws, ordinances, rules involved in
equipment operation, hazards and applicable safety rules and
precautions for heavy equipment operation;
* Competent in the laws, regulations, and identification of
underground utility locations;
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs;
* Ability to do physically demanding tasks;
* Able/willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions;
* Able to work extended hours and some weekends and holidays when
* Valid Class A CDL driver's license;
* Prior Underground Utility experience;
* Prior Fiber Placement experience
Don't miss this great opportunity!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug
screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision,
Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock
Purchase plan. MasTec is a publically traded company MTZ
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military
status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable
federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits
harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these
protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all
applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration
of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Keywords: MasTec Inc., Billings , Construction Laborer (travel crews), Professions , Ennis, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!