Company: Bridger Aerospace
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Bridger Aerospace is seeking an Inventory Specialist with a
background in aviation parts inventory control and management. The
candidate must be detail oriented, possess excellent organizational
skills and be familiar with inventory software programs. In this
position you will manage the parts inventory for our fleet of
aerial firefighting aircraft and mobile repair units (MRU). The
candidate will process parts requests, maintain separate storage
locations, and conduct inventory counts to support financial
accounting.Reports to: Supply Chain ManagerWhat You'll Do:
- Establish and maintain a quality inventory system that is
cost-effective, timely and provides adequate supplies to support
Bridger's diverse fleet of aircraft.
- Complete appropriate financial and accounting processes related
to the purchasing, selling and inventory of aircraft parts and
- Ensure that all stock items are identified, controlled,
segregated, preserved and stored in accordance with accepted
- Manage parts transactions ensuring company and regulatory
policies and procedures are followed.
- Process parts requests which support repair station maintenance
- Reduce the quantity of unused or obsolete inventory through
appropriate resale method
- Takes initiative to help document processes, training,
procedures, and otherwise help the efficiency of the departmentWhat
We're Looking For:
- Embraces the vision, mission and core values of Bridger
Aerospace, "ride for the brand".
- Knowledge of financial accounting practices or experience with
- Knowledge of aviation maintenance operations, particularly FAR
Part 145 CRS.
- Ability to scrutinize inventory levels and recommend
- Ability to work with other supply chain personnel.
- Willingness to travel to aircraft and MRU bases of
- Experience with management of inventory min/max levels.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Penchant toward attention to detail.
- Familiar with supply chain software.
- Excellent organizational skills.This position requires
obtainment of an AOA Badge issued by Bozeman-Yellowstone Int'l
Airport.Bridger Aerospace Group Holdings and its family of
companies does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any
member of its community against any individual on the basis of
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status,
marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran
status, genetic information or any other classification protected
by federal or state law in matters of employment, promotion,
services or activities it operates.
Keywords: Bridger Aerospace, Billings , Inventory Specialist, Professions , Belgrade, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!