Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: April 9, 2021
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 11,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
- Conduct general labor duties throughout the plant, including
material handling, general cleanup duties, and machine
- Clean assigned areas: includes sweeping, shoveling, power
washing and scraping. Clean up materials spills.
- Prepare trucks and tank cars for loading, attach and/or detach
flexible loading hoses.
- Assist department(s) where assigned, may include working shift
work as needed.
- Perform general labor duties throughout the plant, including,
general cleanup duties such as sweeping, shoveling, power washing,
painting and scraping.
- Keep all work areas in a clean, orderly and safe
- Perform grounds maintenance including snow removal and the
cleanup of material spills.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks including
but not limited to lubrication of pumps, valves, and loading
- Inspect in-use equipment looking for seeps and leaks of process
- Assist others in preparation to unload trucks and railcars
which may require sampling, loosening large nuts, opening hatches,
and attaching and/or detaching flexible hoses.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.Minimum Qualifications
- Knowledge of Production and/or OperationsAdditional
CHS offers a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
Paid Vacation and a Volunteer Day. If elgibility requirements are
met, you may participate in: 401K, Match Company Funded Pension,
Short Term Disbability, Long Term Disability and Heath Insuance
according to ASA guidelines.CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EffectiveJanuary 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation,
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires
employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query
against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that
requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates
seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor
vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the
FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of
offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify
Keywords: CHS Inc, Billings , Laborer, Professions , Laurel, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!