Machine Operator Trainee - Night Shift
Company: TrueNorth Steel
Posted on: August 14, 2019
POSITION DESCRIPTION POSITION: Machine Operator Trainee - Night
Shift - Billings, MT SHIFT: Night Shift 2:00PM - 12:30AM Monday -
Thursday. Training period will be on days: 6:00AM - 4:30PM Monday -
Thursday for the first 6 - 8 months. Overtime as required. PAY
RATE: $16/hour depending on experience. LOCATION: Billings, MT
TrueNorth Steel is in search of dependable, focused candidates with
experience in annular operation techniques and a dedication to
safety. If this sounds like you, apply to be a Machine Operator at
TrueNorth Steel! In this position, you will be a key component of
our daily work to exceed customer expectations with quality
manufactured and fabricated steel products. TrueNorth Steel is
dedicated to the values of Safety, Integrity, Humility, Focus,
Knowledge, Commitment, and Confidence in everyday work. Our Annular
Operators remain Focused to work Safely and deliver superb quality
to our customers. Join our team of Game Changers! TrueNorth Steel
offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees,
which includes an excellent health/dental package, disability, life
insurance, flexible spending account benefits, profit-sharing,
401(k) with company match, and paid time off. SUMMARY OF
RESPONSIBILITIES Employee is responsible for various types of
annular machine operation, including roller machines, spot welding
equipment, rivet machines and sheet slitting equipment to
manufacture corrugated steel pipe to customer drawings,
specifications or other forms of instruction. ESSENTIAL JOB
- Follow all company safety and quality requirements.
- Maintain accurate daily production reports.
- Poly recoating of poly coated products.
- Assist with all scheduled/unscheduled repairs
- Must be able to operate annular area equipment with
- Assist with all scheduled/unscheduled repairs.
- Work in adverse weather conditions (heat, cold, rain and
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime or weekends as
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Read and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Blue print and drawing knowledge.
- Knowledge of power tools (drills, gas powered chop saws,
- Knowledge of measuring equipment.
- Accept responsibility, account for his/her actions and perform
work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and
in writing clearly and concisely. Ability to actively attend to,
convey and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Be dependable and trustworthy.
- Work at a sustained pace and produce quality work and bring
energy to the performance of a task.
- Focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result and perform
to the best of their ability.
- Embrace and demonstrate the qualities of the TrueNorth Steel
Game Changer definition. EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Keywords: TrueNorth Steel, Billings , Machine Operator Trainee - Night Shift, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!