Company: Fisher Industries
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Fisher Industries is a family of businesses that encompass all
aspects of the aggregate production and heavy civil construction
industries. Our unique, vertically-integrated business model allows
us to handle small projects, large scale operations, and every
tough job in between. Our goal is to provide reliable products and
sustainable solutions for innovative global infrastructure. For
additional information about our company, visit our website at
$1000 Sign-On Bonus!
* Bonuses Payable following 90 days of employment
The Crusher Laborer will be responsible for the daily maintenance
at the crusher site under the direction of the crusher crew
leader/operator to include shoveling and clean up.
- Assists the crew leader/operator with the operation of the
crusher. Must be aware of the surroundings, keeping a close watch
for any possible problem, and immediately report any problems to
the crew leader/operator.
- At all times, the crusher laborer will work cautiously to
promote a safe environment for everyone at or around the crusher
- Remains alert for hazards involved in the crusher operation and
observe MSHA and operating rules and regulations.
- Safety, Safety, Safety comply with all company policies,
procedures, and standards of safety
- Other duties as assigned and assist other craft workers
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to get to
and from work is required
- Acceptable MVR in accordance with Fisher's Company Vehicle
Program policy is required
- S.H.A. certificate part 46 or 48 or willingness to obtain
certification - company will pay for certification
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug
- Ability to complete work tasks under various adverse weather
conditions including heat in excess of 100 degrees, cold, rain, and
- Ability to operate equipment in adverse weather conditions and
on steep and rough terrains is required
- Ability to repeatedly walk up and down steep and rough terrain
carrying construction materials
- Punctuality is required
- Must be a team player who is willing and able to learn
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Travel will be required
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please
email ...@fisherind.com or call 701-###-#### and ask for the HR
Department to request an accommodation. This email is only to
request an accommodation to the application process and is not an
email to inquire about the status of your application.
Keywords: Fisher Industries, Billings , Crusher Laborer, Other , Laurel, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!