Concrete Pump Operator
Company: Fisher Industries
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Fisher Industries is a family of businesses that encompass all
aspects of the aggregate production and heavy civil construction
industries. Our unique, vertically-integrated business model allows
us to handle small projects, large scale operations, and every
tough job in between. Our goal is to provide reliable products and
sustainable solutions for innovative global infrastructure. For
additional information about our company, visit our website at
$1000 Sign-On Bonus!
* Bonuses Payable following 90 days of employment
Fisher Sand and Gravel is now hiring experienced Concrete Pump
Operators. Individuals must possess a valid Class B CDL for this
position. Prior driving experience and attention to detail are a
must to ensure pre-trip and post-trip DOT standards are meet,
concrete pumps are operated safely, and quality service is provided
to our clients. This is a safety sensitive position .
- Pre-trip inspections of concrete pumps pursuant to DOT
regulations including checking fluid levels, brakes, hydraulic
systems and other driver operated controls.
- Check valves and fill water tank before each project.
- Safely drives concrete pump to project sites as assigned and
work with contractor to set up pump in a safe position.
- Use map book and driving experience to take most direct route
to job site to ensure on-time service.
- Pump concrete pursuant to customer desire with respect to yards
per hour in safest manner.
- Upon completion, operator will clean out pump systems in an
environmentally responsible manner.
- Keep pump dispatch informed as to status of projects via
two-way radio, digital pagers, and cellular phones, if
- Prior to leaving job site, driver is responsible for completing
all paperwork and collection of monies if necessary.
- Each operator is expected to perform a post-trip inspection of
concrete pump pursuant to DOT standards and communicate any needed
repairs to maintenance immediately.
- Each operator is responsible to call callout each day for start
- If not billed out on a pump and called to work, operator may be
asked to work or clean on pump, assist at a batch or perform other
duties as assigned.
- 1 year of Concrete Pumping Experience Required
- Must have a valid CDL Driver's License (Class B Required) and
clean driving record
- 1 year Driving Preferred
- 1 year Boom Pump Operation Preferred
- Exceptional directional skills
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to apply, please email
...@fisherind.com to request it. This email is only to request an
accommodation to the application process and is not an email to
inquire about your application status.
Keywords: Fisher Industries, Billings , Concrete Pump Operator, Other , Laurel, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!