Company: Fremont Motor Cody
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Fremont Motor Companies is a progressive, growing company that
is continually recruiting people who want to be part of a dynamic,
synergistic team. Fremont Motors continuously works toward the goal
of improvement in providing service to our customers, and we
understand that our employees are the most vital asset in the
- Group Health Insurance Plan
- 401(K) Plan plus Match
- Employee Discounts on Parts and Services
- Employee Discounts on New and Used Vehicles
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay Responsibilities
- Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that
customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out
those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a
positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether
phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get
- Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently
sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties,
services, and repairs.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as
- Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training
and supervising of service department employees.
- Set schedules and assigns tasks to service department
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and
- Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster
positive employee relations.
- Collaborate with upper management to make service department
hiring and discipline decisions. Qualifications
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Proven track record of service and sales success
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented and self motivated
- Able to work with little supervision
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug
Keywords: Fremont Motor Cody, Billings , Service Advisor, Other , Cody, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!