(75) Clerk, Store- Full Time CSA
Company: Zip Trip
Location: Miles City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
Cenex, the energy brand of CHS is dedicated to bringing solutions
to market that meet a broad range of needs. We have an exciting
opportunity at our Cenex Zip Trip convenience store 75 for a Store
Clerk to join our growing team. You must have excellent customer
service skills along with exceptional communication skills, both
verbal and written. This position also offers opportunity for
internal growth and work schedule flexibility.
- Provide excellent customer service. Treat customers
professionally; greet customers promptly and courteously. Provide
assistance to customers browsing inventory or checking out items at
- Perform cashier responsibilities including accepting payments
and issuing receipts.
- Display and organize products in the store for customers to
- Maintain the appearance of the store through dusting, cleaning
and restocking merchandise on the shelves.
- Order merchandise and track inventory as assigned.
- Monitor customers to assist the store in loss prevention.
- Assist with preparation of displays and promotions.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, training, personal protective equipment procedures
and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and
correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or
- Perform other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in Retail and/or Retail Merchandising
and Customer Service
- Must meet minimum age requirementAdditional Qualifications
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to customers
- Basic math and computer skills to operate store equipment such
as, but not limited to, cash register, time and record keeping
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA
- Ability to stand, squat, bend and lift up to 55 lbs
repeatedlyCHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance,
Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company
Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability,
Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Zip Trip, Billings , (75) Clerk, Store- Full Time CSA, Other , Miles City, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!