Company: Rib & Chop House
Posted on: January 23, 2023
$16-$19 An Hour DOE!Welcome to the Rib & Chop House, a place
where quality and perfect execution come together to create
exceptional guest experiences. We cast a wide net, and welcome
folks from all throughout the fly-over states to enjoy Rocky
Mountain Hospitality, Certified Angus Beef, an approachable
Cajun-influenced Chop House menu, and an innovative craft cocktail
and beer program that salutes the local brewer.As a member of our
restaurant team, you will become a part of a growth company. We
commit to teaching you the differentiators that make us great, our
philosophy on supporting the restaurants, what it takes to really
put you first, and to demonstrating our values and beliefs in the
actions we take to support you. We commit to developing you as an
individual and as a business contributor who can deliver top notch
results.We are on the rise, and looking for talent. Join our team
and jump-start your career.
The line cook is responsible for preparing and/or directing the
preparation of food to be served to the restaurants standards of
excellence.?What are we looking for?
- A genuine and thoughtful approach to executing brand standards
in a high-volume steak house environment.
- An appreciation for perfect execution and guest focused
- The ability to manage high volume production in a fast-paced
- Love of food and appreciation for producing high quality
- A tremendous ability to communicate with fellow team members
- A can-do, problem solving and fun-loving attitude.
- Experience is great, but we will teach you everything you need
to know if you are new to our exciting and rewarding industry.
A Line Cook will:
- Prepares or directs preparation of food served using
established production procedures and systems.
- Correctly prepares all food served following standard recipes
and special diet orders.
- Plans food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so
that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are
- Portions and plates food for serving.
- Follows proper food preparation and handling techniques.
- Stores food properly and safely, marking the date and
- Maintains daily production records.
- Complies with established sanitation standards, personal
hygiene and health standards.
- Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and
maintains equipment used in food preparation.
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has
implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect
staff and guests. Proper?safety and sanitation guidelines will be
provided during training.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race,
color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
and local laws.
Keywords: Rib & Chop House, Billings , Line Cook, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!