Company: Rio Sabinas
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Up To $25 An Hour!Welcome to Rio Sabinas, a place where quality
and perfect execution come together to create exceptional guest
experiences. We cast a wide net and welcome folks from all
throughout the fly-over states to enjoy fresh-Mex food, legendary
margaritas, original tacos, a full bar, live music, and delicious
specials.As a member of our restaurant team, you will become a part
of a growth company. We commit to teaching you the differentiators
that make us great, our philosophy on supporting the restaurants,
what it takes to really put you first, and to demonstrating our
values and beliefs in the actions we take to support you. We commit
to developing you as an individual and as a business contributor
who can deliver top notch results.We are on the rise and looking
for talent. Join our team and jump-start your career.
The Bartender has an important role of protecting, maintaining and
evolving the restaurants culture through adhering, teaching and
preserving the integrity of our Guest standards. Food and beverage
are at the heart of the definition of our culture and business.The
Bartender contributes to the success of the restaurant by serving
the Guests within the restaurant. The Bartenders responsibility is
to serve Guests in a friendly, sincere manner and to do whatever it
takes to ensure a Rocky Mountain Hospitality experience for Guests
drinking and dining in the bar. The Bartender is also responsible
to provide friendly, efficient service to support the entire
What are we looking for?
- A genuine and sincere approach to taking care of people through
customized, exceptional experiences.
- A tremendous ability to communicate with fellow team member,
supervisor, and especially The guest!
- A can-do, problem solving and fun-loving attitude.
- Experience is great, but we will teach you everything you need
to know if you are new to our exciting and rewarding industry.In
your role, you will be:
- Working side by side with a team delivering exceptional
experiences with high quality food and beverage.
- Creating craft cocktails with integrity and adherence to brand
standards while focusing on the guest.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about our local beer and wine
- Creating a relationship with the community through genuine
engagement and guest care.
- Following a series of steps to deliver on our promise of Rocky
- Using the Toast POS system for entering orders and processing
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary environment by pre-bussing and
bussing tables throughout the shift.
- Performing running side work throughout the shift to ensure all
positions have what they need to be successful.?Our team takes the
current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented
additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and
guests. Proper?safety and sanitation guidelines will be provided
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in
hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental
disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local
Keywords: Rio Sabinas, Billings , Bartender, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!