Cook, The Ridgeline Hotel
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching
for full-time Cooks to join our team at The Ridgeline Hotel in
Cook's at The Ridgeline Hotel start at $15.00 per hour.
- We offer great perks for eligible Ridgeline associates.
- Local, low-cost employer housing is available for associates
aged 18 and over!
- Enjoy work-life balance where experience and adventure meet! At
Delaware North, we care about our associates professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible associates. Some location
may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required
by federal, state, local law.Responsibilities
- Follow supervisor's assignments for opening and closing
procedures, as well as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products for customers by following
recipe guidelines, using proper preparation techniques, and
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level
of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending,
lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20lbs or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.Who We Are The Ridgeline at
Yellowstone's location at the north entrance to Yellowstone
National Park is ideal for individuals who are looking to spend
time in the great outdoors. Gardiner is a gateway to adventure,
within minutes of town you can be hiking in the mountains, fishing
in streams and lakes, and exploring Yellowstone National Park. We
offer on-site housing in shared hotel-style rooms and includes
internet and utilities.At Delaware North, you ll love where you
work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer. Associated topics: contingent, lot attendant,
luxe, motor, overnight, parker, sports, valet, valet parking,
Keywords: Delaware North, Billings , Cook, The Ridgeline Hotel, Other , Gardiner, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!