Company: Design Pickle
Posted on: November 25, 2022
About this Role
Hello, prospective pickle! Design Pickle is growing fast, and we
are looking to expand our team by adding a Recruiter. The Recruiter
will drive the expansion of Design Pickle's existing teams to help
us continue our mission to be the most helpful creative platform in
the world! This role is an excellent opportunity to leverage your
recruiting skills to make an immediate impact on our rapid growth
within the Design Pickle Team.
Reports to: Manager, Global Talent Acquisition
On a daily basis, works closely with the Product, Sales, Marketing,
Finance and Executive teams.
Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company
Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We're a group of
hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don't stress if pickles
aren't your thing. It's not a deal-breaker. We do look for passion
and interest in something, though, because our employees'
uniqueness helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are
mission-critical to how you show up every single day.Specific to
your role, we're looking for individuals who have...
- Passion for our purpose: to be the most helpful creative
company in the world.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Recruiter (either an
in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Minimum of 1-year experience in technical recruiting (Product,
Engineering, Product Design, Data Science)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
(structured, competency-based, culture-screening, etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video
interviewing, phone interviewing, reference checks, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems
(ATS), and compensation tools
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human
Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, fast-paced
Bonus Pickle Points
- Experience working with a high-growth startup
- Experience with Lever ATS
- Software as a Service (SaaS) recruiting experience
- Since we also hire in Portugal, the UK, and Australia, global
recruiting experience is a plus!Key Objectives and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Design Pickle's hiring managers and support
the recruitment process for specialized roles, from initial post to
- Learn Design Pickle's workforce plan and how we intend to
execute our hiring goals into the next year
- Familiarize yourself with the People team, and our current
recruitment processes, and implement strategic improvements in the
- Acquire top professionals in Marketing, Product, Engineering,
Sales, Customer Success, Finance, and People departments
- Serve on the People team to present recruitment challenges,
wins, and solutions and act as the gatekeeper for culture fit and
- Partner with hiring leaders to create and update job
- Finding applicant sources from different channels such as job
board platforms like Indeed, LinkedIn, and other sourcing
- Writing recruiting correspondence for passive candidates.
- Reviewing application forms and resumes.
- Recommends new policies and practices to improve the
attractiveness of the organization.
- Advertise job opportunities on job boards, social media, and
the company's career page.
- Providing shortlists of qualified candidates to the hiring
- Participate in job fairs in different locations and related
- Monitor key People metrics, including time-to-hire,
time-to-fill, and source of hire.
- Work with managers to determine future hiring
- Assist the People team with the onboarding of new hires.
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes
on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the
amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare: We major medical plans through United
Healthcare which is managed seamlessly through Employee
Dental and vision insurance: We work with Beam Dental and VSP for
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Not based in
Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with
people all over the country.
401K: Plan for your future with a 401K, managed by Securian
Financial, with a 3% company match.
World-class Company Hub: More productive in an office? Also, fine
with us! Our Company Hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing
desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and
calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a merch wall, and a
cold plunge! ....yes, we said a cold plunge.
In-office gym: Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym
with Peloton studio available for any pickles to use!
Life-changing massage chair: We change lives through
creativity...and massages. Our team has traveled far and wide to
take advantage of a life-changing massage chair that is housed in
our Company Hub. One massage is all it will take to radically
transform your life.
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers
to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including
adoption, at full salary.
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend
for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things
to help them in their careers.
Pet insurance: Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet
insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits,
medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration
is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers,
and experiences for our staff.
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives
through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then,
the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate creative services
company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients
with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one
of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
Be the SPARKLet your fire and passion inspire someone else's
DRIVE PerformanceSeek out new ways to improve performance,
satisfaction, and impact for our customers. Less is more rules
Give it to me STRAIGHTLead with radical and professional candor in
every situation. Graciously accept when others do the same. Move
forward together and aligned.
HELP when nobody's watchingFind opportunities to support each other
and our clients beyond the day-to-day.
Lean into HARDWe thoughtfully select our challenges and tenaciously
commit to conquering them.
Make your own PICKLESWe are a collection of incredible individuals
who challenge ourselves and each other to grow. Change is
celebrated as a sign of progress.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand
for on our website and social channels. We can't wait to meet
you-thank you in advance for your application!
Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will often hear
members of the Design Pickle team refer to themselves as "pickles".
Pickles come in an infinite amount of variety, and as such, the
pickles at Design Pickle celebrate every aspect of our diverse
workforce and do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race,
color, religion, marital status, age, nationality, (dis)ability,
gender, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications,
merit, and business need. The right pickle for the right
opportunity. Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
Design Pickle will not accept resumes from any source other than
the candidate. Any unsolicited resume sent to Design Pickle will be
considered Design Pickle sourced.
Keywords: Design Pickle, Billings , Remote Recruiter, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!