Rural Aging Action Network Program Lead - Remote/Hybrid
Company: St. John's United
Posted on: September 23, 2022
RAAN Program Lead - Full-time, regular business hours, remote
- At least 5 business days/month in Sidney, Montana - all
travel/food/lodging paid for
- Able to work remotely - would have an office available, but
would allow to work from home
- Work computer and phone providedSummary
A full-time professional who has roots in focal region and love the
people who make up the community. Primary responsibilities include
creating and facilitating a network of community stakeholders to
discuss issues related to older adults; networking with older
adults and promoting the Aging Action Network; meeting with older
adults to complete screenings and refer to needed programs;
tracking inquiries, referrals and utilization of services; planning
and coordination of educational events for older adults; ensuring
older adults in their county/region feel healthy, safe and
- The RAAN Program Lead has daily contact with members, staff
members, volunteers and member's family in completing their
assigned job functions.External Relationships:
- Has contact with community businesses and agencies to
coordinate relationships between older adults and possible
- Address gaps in care, strengthen caregiver capacity and
optimize sustainable solutions for underserved and isolated older
adults in focal region.
- Mobilize communities and build capacity by going deep into the
community, leverage partners, create and work to sustain the Rural
Aging Action Network (RAAN) and provide services to low-attention
older adults by supporting the whole person.
- Represent St. John's United in the Great Plains Senior Services
Collaborative, while in the grant period.
- Lead the community collaborative through a process to identify
gaps in services to older adults and develop plans to fill those
- Identify (in cooperation with the Great Plains Collaborative) a
tool to assess the Social Determinants of Health (SDOH): Food
Security, Transportation, Social Engagement, Safe Housing, and
- Report results regularly and any other reports that are
- Abide by the spending guidance requirements of the
grant.Knowledge, Skills/Abilities, Work Experience:
- Must have at minimum a high school diploma or GED.Work
- At least one year of direct care experience with older persons
or 6 months CNA experience in a Skilled Nursing setting
- Must complete the SJU CNA Course within 6 months from hire
date. Must obtain certification within 120 days of class
- Certifications: Recent experience as a certified nursing
- CPR certified preferred or must obtain certification with SJU
within 6 months.
- Montana Driver's License with clean record.Desired
- Knowledge and skills acquired through general life
- Possess excellent verbal, writing, and organization skills
- Finds meaning in helping others.
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with
residents, customers, and coworkers.
- The ability to learn new tasks and information and apply to
- This position requires the ability to function independently in
performing assigned duties. The incumbent needs to be able to
respond to management, staff and members in a timely and
professional manner. Incumbent needs to perform job duties by
following established procedures and report any problems or
concerns to direct supervisor.
Keywords: St. John's United, Billings , Rural Aging Action Network Program Lead - Remote/Hybrid, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!