Firearms Associate - Hunting Department
Company: Sportsman's Warehouse
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Firearms Associate - Hunting Department Sheridan , WY Apply Now!
Details ID: 18376Posted: 08/19/2022 Expires: 09/18/2022 Department:
Hunting Shift Info Type: Part-time Shift(s): VariesHours: Varies
Wage Info Wage/Salary:N/AWage/Hourly: N/A Description Purpose of
Position:Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by
providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and
acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge
and all other aspects of customer service.Duties and
- Approach each customer using the 5 non-negotiable Friedman
Sales Training Steps and keep the department clean, faced and
straight at all times.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and
monitoring floor stock.
- In depth knowledge of form 4473.
- Maintain accuracy when completing employee portion of
- Review and ensure accuracy on customer portion of form
- Ensure security of hunting department, including gun counter
and firearm rooms.
- Ensure all ATF standards are met for all firearm
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management,
which may at times include assisting in other departments.
- Assist customers in the selection of products.
- Provides the very best in customer service and be knowledgeable
of products carried and present to customers using company sales
- Assist in maintaining overall department.
- All other duties as assigned.Requirements Required Skills: Good
verbal and written communication is required. The ability to work
closely with customers and co-workers is also required. Education
and Training: A high school diploma or high school equivalency
diploma are recommended. Sales training provided by Sportsmans
Warehouse is required. Physical Requirements: This position
involves a variety of physical activities including: talking,
hearing, and repetitive motions. Travel Requirements: This position
does not require travel.Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal
Opportunity Employer.Apply Now! E.O.E.Sportsman's Warehouse is
proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Sportsman's Warehouse, Billings , Firearms Associate - Hunting Department, Other , Sheridan, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!