Regional Account Executive EMS/Fire (Mountain)
Posted on: August 4, 2022
As a Regional Account Executive, you manage the sales process
for new business opportunities within the EMS and Fire Department
market to meet sales goals within a defined territory. You'll
engage in networking and lead generation activities to grow new
business sales pipeline in the EMS/Fire space.
Reporting to the Director of Outside Sales you will be part of our
Sales team. This is a remote opportunity operating in our Mountain
territory. (MT, WY, ND, SD, CO, KS and NE)
What You'll Be Doing - the day to day
* Manage a sales pipeline for a region of the United States.
* Conduct market and competitive research to develop sales
strategies tailored to the prospective hospital or agency.
* Build and maintain relationships with key client decision makers
and industry partners through consistent engagement and onsite
meetings; and educate prospective clients, agencies and partners on
ESO products through meetings, sales presentations and engagement
of subject matter experts.
* Develop and progress sales proposals that address the specific
needs of the client.
* Accurately forecast sales opportunities.
* Lead and support contract negotiations; and manage pipeline and
forecast in order to drive sales opportunities to closure against a
* Work closely with stakeholders from both EMS/Fire and
Who You Are - the essentials
* 2+ years in direct selling or sales development role
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or Health Care or related field, or
equivalent, relevant work experience
* Ability to meet and exceed quotas
* A team enterprise sale mentality
* The want and ability to work at a fast growing company that
* Ability to travel up to 60%, as needed including to ESO
headquarters in Austin, Texas
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and
financial security for our employees and their families. For
full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability
insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company
passionate about improving community health and safety through the
power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to
meet the changing needs of today's EMS agencies, fire departments,
and hospitals. We're small enough to be nimble and fun, but big
enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers
out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing
your true self to work every single day. If you don't match all the
qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply
anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic
people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO's mission to "Improve Community Health and
Safety through the Power of Data," and in accordance with ESO's
duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known
hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or
in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is
requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help
safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the
community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and
compliance with ESO's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO
regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment;
age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual
orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit
Keywords: ESO, Billings , Regional Account Executive EMS/Fire (Mountain), Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!