Insurance Benefits Advisor
Company: Association Member Benefits Advisors
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position at Association Member Benefits Advisors
ABOUT ASSOCIATION MEMBER BENEFITS ADVISORS (AMBA)?AMBA is a
National Marketing and Insurance Agency that provides much-needed
coverage to retired and active educators, police, fire fighters and
other state, city, and municipal workers nationwide. Our agents
help some of our most selfless servants secure the retirement they
deserve. We are exclusively endorsed by over 70 state association
clients across 39 states and in Montana, we are exclusively
endorsed by the Montana Retired Educators Association
- Family comes first. Though we've grown nationally, AMBA was
founded as a family business and continues to put family first. A
typical work week is Mondays-Fridays with daytime selling hours.
Unlike other sales jobs, you can have plenty of time with your
family and friends!
- We believe in what we do. Working with heroes is the most
rewarding career. Educators, firefighters, and state employees
deserve a secure financial future. This principle drives everything
- "A deal is a deal. A promise is a promise." These are words we
live by every day. We offer only quality benefits to keep our
Association partners strong and ready for the future.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS AN INSURANCE BENEFITS ADVISOR
You'll meet with active or retired public employees and facilitate
client relationships which are the lifeblood of our company.
Utilizing our proven sales system, in-depth product knowledge and
your interpersonal skills, you sell needs-based products by
building a rapport with public employees as you help them choose
benefits to secure their financial future.
Our exclusive endorsements provide you with qualified leads at
no-cost and you spend 80% of your time where your passion is -
being out in the field meeting with prospective clients, conducting
in-school workshops, presenting informational seminars, and
educating members at local association chapter meetings and
conferences. As you help hard-working people retire, you'll help
yourself do the same through your income potential and residuals.
You will work for a company that takes care of both you as an agent
and your clients! You'll engage in our comprehensive ongoing
training which sets you up for continual success as an advisor.
COVID 19- NOTE: During these challenging times, together, our
advisors and Association partners are helping our seniors stay
informed, provide camaraderie even if just online for now, and
ensuring sure they have access to the benefits they need now more
than ever. Temporarily our appointments and held virtually and over
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
- No prior insurance experience required. Fast learner. You do
not need any prior insurance experience, since we provide extensive
training prior to entering the field.
- Entrepreneurial and competitive spirit, goal-oriented and
- A positive and motivated mindset, and a professional
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Life and Health insurance license preferred but not required at
time of application. We will help you obtain your state Life and
Health insurance license, which is required before you attend our
training and onboarding class.
- Reliable source of transportation and valid driver's
- Ability to pass a standard background and credit check in order
to be appointed with our carriers.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Performance-based compensation plan that includes advance
commissions and residual income with lifetime vesting. No
commission cap. Avg 1st Year Earnings - $75k to $90k or 1st Year
Top Producers $100k to $120k.
- Monthly cash bonuses, sales incentives, and award. Yearly
incentives including trips to places like New York; Maui; Adare,
Ireland; Canada; New Zealand, and an opportunity in 2021 to win a
- Flexibility. Set your own schedule and customer meetings.
- Comprehensive onboarding, initial training, and ongoing
- Paired with a New Agent Success Consultant for first year to
lend additional support (in addition to your manager).
- Company is growing rapidly with room for
Keywords: Association Member Benefits Advisors, Billings , Insurance Benefits Advisor, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!