Environmental Services/Hospitality Assistant
Company: Rimrock Foundation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Perform all necessary hospitality tasks including housekeeping
and food service as assigned. Assure adherence to state statutes
and rules, CARF standards, and federal regulations including HIPAA
and 42 CFR Part 2. Positively represents the organization and
promotes Rimrock's Mission to the community.JOIN OUR COMPASSIONATE,
CARING TEAM AND BE ELIGIBLE FOR A** $500 SIGN ON BONUS **** Bonus
paid out over 6 monthsRIMROCK'S MISSION:Rimrock exists to inspire
healing and hope for humankind. We create opportunity for those
impacted by addiction and mental illness through innovative,
compassionate and life changing care.ESSENTIAL
- Empty garbage in all rooms and line garbage cans with clean
liners. Place garbage in outside garbage dumpster.
- In restrooms, clean and disinfect toilets, sinks, and all hard
surfaces. Dust mop and mop floors. Fill all dispensers to include:
paper towels, soap, toilet paper and hand sanitizer. Empty garbage,
clean walls, mirrors and door. Clean shower stalls and
- Dust office furniture including chairs, desks, key boards,
computer screens, tables and file cabinets. Wipe fingerprints and
marks off walls, doorframes and light switches. Clean all glass and
windows as needed.
- Restock cleaning supplies and cleaning carts. Wash and fold
- Make beds when patients check in or out. Strip linens off bed
and place in dirty laundry bag; disinfect mattress cover,
headboards and all hard surfaces. Place clean linen on beds
- Clean kitchen daily, disinfect and wipe down all hard surfaces.
Clean and disinfect all appliances to include: stove, microwave,
refrigerator, freezers and dishwasher.
- Run dishwasher and put all dishes away.
- Vacuum and dust all furniture and blinds.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas, sweep and mop all hard floor
surfaces and stairs.Food Service:
- Disinfect and clean all surfaces in the dining room.
- Empty and clean trash cans, stock all supplies in dining room
- Retrieve food and supplies from St. Vincent hospital, set up
and serve patient meals, label food, record food temperatures,
prepare food trays and deliver trays to Medical Unit.
- Refrigerate leftovers and return dirty dishes to St. Vincent
hospital after meal is served.
- Sweep and mop floors in dining room, fill soap dispensers, hand
sanitizer and paper towels.
- Prepare coffee, refill juice and milk dispensers, and fill salt
and pepper shakers.
- Clean all appliances, and steam tables.SKILLS: Ability to read,
write and communicate effectively. Knowledge of universal
precautions, cleaning materials and equipment. Knowledge of safety
standards and procedures. Ability to interact in a friendly and
courteous manner with residents and staff to promote a positive
team environment. Basic computer skills.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Continuous physical effort involving lifting and carrying of up to
50 pounds, walking, standing, and stooping is required. Full body
range of motion including, reaching with hands and arms, pushing
and pulling, bending, kneeling, crouching, and climbing. Ability to
tolerate vibrating equipment and repetitive hard motions. Talking,
hearing and normal vision abilities required, including close
vision and ability to adjust focus.WORK ENVIRONMENT/JOB LOCATIONS:
Involves everyday risk or discomfort requiring normal safety
precautions in an office or residential setting, meeting rooms and
patient care areas. Work may involve mental and emotional stress.
Some driving may be required. Will work primarily in main facility
and off site facilities.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school graduate
and one year of housekeeping and/or food service experience in a
healthcare or commercial setting.WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Trauma Informed Care Training
- De-Escalation Training
- CPR Certification
- Open Door Policy
- Fun and Caring Team of Colleagues
- Advancement OpportunitiesBENEFITS OF WORKING HERE:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term, Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Retirement PlansRimrock is an AA/EOE. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status.Disclaimer: The
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside
of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Rimrock works to assure adherence to state statutes and rules, CARF
standards, and federal regulations including HIPAA and 42 CFR Part
2.Required Skills:Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Signing bonusCOVID-19 considerations:All customers and staff
are required to wear masks, COVID-19 precautions include
temperature screening and sanitization of all work spaces and
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)Shift availability:
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)Work Location:
- Multiple locationsWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: Rimrock Foundation, Billings , Environmental Services/Hospitality Assistant, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!