Server, Holiday Inn
Company: Delaware North
Location: West Yellowstone
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Parks & Resorts is hiring Servers
to join our team at the Holiday Inn in West Yellowstone, Montana.
As a Server you will be the face of our restaurant and play a
critical role in providing excellent service to our guests.Winter
Season 2021-2022: Start date for this position is Mid- December
2021Server's at The Holiday Inn start at $9.63/hour plus tips. Our
location at the West entrance to Yellowstone National Park is ideal
for individuals who enjoy the great outdoors. Spend the Winter in
West Yellowstone and enjoy a true Winter Wonderland.
We offer free shared housing for
associates. Discounted Meals and other great
- Greets guests, provides menus, clearly communicates restaurant
specials, answers questions about menu items, collects food and
beverage orders, serves items ordered, and attends to guests need
throughout their visit.
- Accurately enters orders into point-of-sale system so that
kitchen staff can prepare food and bar staff can prepare drinks, as
- Serves alcohol beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Prepares and delivers check to guests at table and accepts and
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen and bar
- Performs opening, closing, cleaning, and side work duties, as
- Ensures all equipment and workspaces are clean, sanitized,
organized, and working properly.Qualifications
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing
- At least one year s experience as a server in a high-volume
- Previous experience with a point-of-sale system in service or
hospitality environment preferred.Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service and
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you
ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
beach, bell, clubhouse, concierge, door attendant, kings, madison,
mason, plaza, terrace
Keywords: Delaware North, Billings , Server, Holiday Inn, Other , West Yellowstone, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!