Company: Ryko Solutions Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family
that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS
and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution
provider. NCS's bundled solutions allow you to customize services
to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that
truly benefits you and your business. From product education to
installation, our teams are here to help every step of then way.
Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies
in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to
become North America's largest equipment, service, and cleaning
solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands
are backed by the largest service network in the country with more
than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us
for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented
As a Project Engineer, you will join a team of highly skilled
and knowledgeable Engineers and Designers to help advance the
products of the company and processes of the department. As a
member of the Engineering team, the Project Engineer will be
expected to lift the Technical capabilities of the company.
What You'll Do
- Use problem-solving and critical thinking skills, as well as
knowledge of Engineering Principles and other Physical Sciences, to
meet challenges with well thought plans, direct actions, and
thorough review afterwards.
- Take ownership of assigned product improvement initiatives,
including cost reduction, function and aesthetic improvements, and
documentation creation and refinement.
- Perform research and development functions to serve new and
existing product applications.
- Design new products and new configurations of existing
- Provide service to company ERP system to ensure Engineering
data is accurate and complete.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws,
and company safety policies.
- Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties
of this position at any time.
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Computer Aided Design, Solidworks preferred
- Demonstrated ability to be accurate and consistent with
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking Skills.
- Adept at succeeding in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Electrical design experience is a plus.
- Proficient Technical Writing capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak, write, read, and comprehend procedures in
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team,
professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities
for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including
comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k),
paid time off and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity
employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse
workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of
race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal
appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family
responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or
Vacuum Technologies, LLC
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Management retains
the right to change job duties and responsibilities at any time,
based on business need.
National Carwash Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Ryko Solutions Inc, Billings , Project Engineer, Other , Sheridan, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!