Transportation Specialist/Heavy Equipment Operator
Company: Boyne Resorts
Location: Big Sky
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Big Sky Resort is looking for a Full Time & Year Round
Transportation Specialist with a valid Class A CDL. This
opportunity allows for gaining extensive Resort knowledge while
also traveling off property around southwest Montana.
This is a short haul trucking operation where you can take
advantage of ski and summer employee perks and remaining in the
- This positon will manage 9 refuse compactors around Big Sky
Resort property including employee housing. Need to monitor when
the compactors are full and respond appropriately. The main haul
route is from Big Sky to Logan landfill; about an hour and half one
way and 120 miles round trip.
- Will communicate with building maintenance to make sure trash
site locations are tidy and build up from over filled units gets
- Perform daily vehicle checks and communicate with vehicle
maintenance on upkeep of equipment
- Summer operations including hauling gravel, refuse and
construction material. Primary equipment used includes a dump truck
with a pup and loader. Previous dirt work experience and
familiarity with construction is a bonus.
- Winter operations include removing refuse as well as plowing,
hauling and piling snow with a Class B snowplow.
- This is an independent position and the operator should be able
to self-manage while also responding to request from multiple
- All heavy equipment skills are appreciated
- Valid Class A CDL
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs
- Position will require 10% to 15% physical work
- Enjoying working outdoors while also being able to remain
stationary for long durations driving
Keywords: Boyne Resorts, Billings , Transportation Specialist/Heavy Equipment Operator, Other , Big Sky, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!