LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Advanced Care Hospital of Montana is seeking PRN Occupational
Therapist to join our team!
Advanced Care Hospital of Montana, located in Billings MT, is a
40-bed facility providing long-term acute care services to patients
recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our patients
require additional critical care services for medically complex
conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing,
cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator weaning.
As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work
in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get
to know your patients and their families.
- Current licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
- Basic Life Support/CPR card required
- One year of experience in the care of patients in
rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial
support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates competency in the provision of care according to
established standards and in a developmentally appropriate
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry,
word processing, email, and record management.
- Leadership skills in delegating, organizing, and educating
coworkers and staff.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Billings area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!