Armed Security Officer_Billings, MT
Posted on: June 12, 2021
MaxSent is looking for a Protective Security Officer on a
Federal Contract in Billings, MT. Working with MaxSent offers a
variety of employment opportunities for your unique career plan!
Whether youre a part-timer or careerist MaxSent gives you the
training and development to learn and grow..
As a part time employee of MaxSent, the following benefits may
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your
Essential Functions: Protective Security Officers may be asked
to perform a variety of duties at the facility where they are
- Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security
services to protect people and property.
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both
client employees and guests.
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual
circumstances verbally and in writing.
- Handle security issues and emergency situations according to
- Understand site-specific operations including manuals and post
- Greet visitors and employees in a cheerful and welcoming
- Answer questions and assist visitors and employees.
- Remain flexible to ever changing environment; adapts well to
- Patrol the facility on foot or in a vehicle.
- Answer phones, greet guests and employees
- Monitor closed circuit television systems and alarms.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by
applicable law or contractual requirements AND possess a high
school diploma or GED.
- Must meet at least ONE of the following italicized
- 2 years of armed security experience within the last five
- 2 years of military or National Guard service (active or
- Successful completion of state certified law enforcement
education and training, or
- Successful completion of police officer's standard training
- Candidates should have prior firearms experience.
- DHS Homeland Security Federal Protective Service Clearance
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required,
verbal and written fluency in English is required.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment with the ability
to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle emergency situations efficiently and
effectively at client site.
MaxSent is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Keywords: MaxSent, Billings , Armed Security Officer_Billings, MT, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!