Workforce Analytics Analyst
Company: NCR Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and
services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and
hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia,
with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR
Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: Workforce Analytics Analyst
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
The People Analytics team plays a critical role in delivering
actionable and high-impact insights that continuously drive the
organization towards achieving its business goals. The incumbent
will work with complex sets of data and translate it into
meaningful insights and business recommendations. The person in
this position must be both business-oriented and technically-savvy
and is the connection between the people analytics function, the
senior leadership team, the HR community, and managers. The
incumbent can explain findings from the data to executives and
easily translate recommendations into the business's language.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for data cleansing, validation and testing and
performing data analytics on large volumes of data.
- Develop, implement, and maintain dashboards, reports, and data
visualizations for primary stakeholder groups (C-suite, business
leaders, HR leaders, Human Resources Business Partners, etc.).
- Deliver meaningful and actionable insights and analysis. The
analysis will propel succession planning, workforce plans, hiring
strategies, workforce reorganization, and empower HR to make sound
- Innovate and investigate expanding the team's capabilities by
automating and streamlining current processes, which will enable
more time for business consultations.
- Build relationships and collaborate with HR Center of
Excellence leads, HR Business Partners and individuals throughout
various functions, including Finance and Business units, to
understand business requirements and drive innovation to deliver
- Ensure that all data activities are in alignment with global
data privacy standards.
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing
with highly sensitive people data and business issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics,
Economics or related technical discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in HR analysis using research,
data, and information to support decision making
- Functional expertise and broad industry knowledge of HR
processes (ex. Staffing, Compensation, Performance/Talent, Absence
Management, etc.) and data
- Ability to work with a virtual team across different time
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPivot and DAX, Power
BI, SQL Server
- Ability collaboration and communication skills, both written
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task
across multiple assignments/projects.
- Familiarity with Workday HCM
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening
criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to
diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status,
military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic
or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally
inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized
for their individuality, promoted based on performance and
encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in
understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every
individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and
support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from
agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward
resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR
facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated
with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: NCR Corporation, Billings , Workforce Analytics Analyst, Other , Belgrade, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!