Purpose: The Graphic Designer collaborates in the development of
marketing materials on digital, print and online platforms for
Yellowstone Club's internal Membership communications. Graphic
design skills and knowledge are essential; web design/development
and social media interest/experience are valuable additions to the
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Design visually rich digital and printed marketing campaigns
through multimedia content.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and
deliver a superior product under tight deadlines.
- Assist in the design of the weekly Member publication, the
- Customize visual multi-media content, forms and event
marketing, and maintaining accurate information on the Member
- File management - organizing design and asset files with detail
- Ability to write and communicate ideas to Creative Director as
well as communicate by email with Members, using proper grammar and
- Assist in the design of restaurant menus and update throughout
- Bill out charges for design work and maintain updated
spreadsheet to track transactions.
- Ability to proactively reach out to other departments if more
information is needed to complete a project.
- Plan in advance and efficiently execute designs to be posted on
Member-facing social media channels.
Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design, Art Direction, Web
Design or digital design-related field.
Proficient in Adobe Suite Programs, including InDesign,
Illustrator and Photoshop.
Have knowledge of HTML & CSS coding with an understanding of
additional programming languages.
Have a refined sense of design fundamentals: balance,
composition, color, harmony.
Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Certificates & Licenses
Valid U.S. Driver's License
Advanced computer skills and ability to code the back end of a
Proficient in Adobe Suite Programs including InDesign,
Illustrator and Photoshop.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and
efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies,
procedures and standards of service to achieve the overall
objectives of this position.
- Meet departmental productivity, organization,
punctuality/attendance and consistency standards.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with
professionalism and respect at all times.
- Maintain privacy of our Members at all times.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with all employees,
supervisors, managers and directors.
- Perform work in a safe and high quality manner.
- Project a favorable image of Yellowstone Club to Members and
guests at all times.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including
evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to
- Ensure that each Member and Guest receives outstanding guest
service in a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and
acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding
service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components
of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display
hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take
pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our
members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are
handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security
procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees,
members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or
emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the
General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company
employees to foster and promote a positive working
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities for
this job at any time.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions
of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or
comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and
responsibilities being performed by people assigned to this
classification. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
Able to speak clearly and effectively with Members, guests,
co-workers, vendors and other Yellowstone Club departments. Able to
write clearly and legibly.
Able to perform basic math calculations.
Ability to solve basic problems and/or know when it is necessary
to get a manager to assist in problem solving.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Work for this position is usually performed in
a climate-controlled environment. However, the employee may be
required to work outside in extreme heat, cold, rain, wind, snow or
inclement weather as the demands of the position so dictate.