Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position Summary: Responsible for coordinating administrative,
business and other operational activities such as, but not limited
to, HR, payroll, A/P, scheduling direct service staff and resolving
client issues in conjunction with the Agency Director.
- Schedules employees as directed by client's care plan
established upon intake.
- Processes patient authorizations and communicate with central
admissions, enter reauthorizations into client record and ensure
chart preparation for all new clients.
- Creates work schedules by entering schedules into the system,
manages changes to client schedules due to client request, illness,
vacation or leaves of absence. Provides alternate coverage to
ensure the client's care plan is followed and client services are
- Contacts care providers and clients to provide service
- Conducts monthly client wellness calls and conducts home visits
- Provides thorough, complete follow-through on escalated client
complaints and theft claims.
- Supervises direct service employees by setting expectations for
attendance, performance and conduct by holding employees
accountable to the company's policies and guidelines.
- Assists with the new hire process for all new employees and
ensures all documentation is completed accurately and in a timely
- Ensures WOTC applications, Form I-9, and any other applicable
paperwork is completed in a timely manner for each new direct
- Maintains accurate HR system records and ensures all employee
records including payroll records are current.
- Sets up training for all new and current employees. May oversee
or facilitate classes including quarterly in-service meetings.
- Follows up on all Private Duty "Hot-Lead" Assessments and
- Coordinates Internal Audit Responses to the Contracts
Department and QA team for employee and other files.
- Files APS Reports and follows up with agency and handles
related employee issues as appropriate.
- Ensures the appearance of the branch's open environment is
professional: neat, clean, orderly and generally free of
- Maintains confidentiality at all times due to access to
- Complies with all Managed Care Organization, Medicare,
Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and requirements at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred additional education such as a diploma from an
accredited vocational school or college.
- Must have three to five years of recent experience working in a
healthcare environment or related field.
- Understanding of basic medical terminology.
- Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel and Scheduling program.
- May have to travel between facilities occasionally.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver license, and
state required insurance.
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Billings , Service Coordinator, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!