Summer 2021 Residential Shopper
Company: Yellowstone Club
Location: Big Sky
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Yellowstone Club's Residential Services department is currently
seeking candidates for Seasonal Full-time Residential Shoppers.
The Residential Shopping & Purchasing Team provides world class
service to our Members and guests through timely procurement and
delivery of their varying requests. As a Shopper, this position
allows you the opportunity to be the best and select "the best of
the best" for our Members and guests. To be successful in this
position, you must take pride in your work, demonstrate a high
attention to detail and care about what is selected for our
Members. Ability to make decisions and work well on your own will
be an asset for this position.
- Own and follow through on all Member requests & subsequent
issues that may arise.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to
- Communicate effectively and professionally via phone, email and
- Provide world class customer service.
- Manage change & interruptions, yet remain focused on the task
- Work well under pressure and under tight timelines.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail when preparing and
stocking homes for arrival.
- Ability to lift 20+ lbs and organize/deliver large amounts of
grocery items & other products.
- Be willing to work a flexible and sometimes inconsistent
schedule. This may include unexpected late evenings and/or overtime
during busy parts of the season.
- Maintain good communication with other internal Yellowstone
Club Teams to ensure appropriate procurement and delivery of
- Drive in a safe manner for several hours per day, making stops
throughout Bozeman and Big Sky via Gallatin Canyon. Experience
driving in variable mountain road conditions is preferred. Company
vehicle is provided after training period, during the season.
- Listen to and comprehend detailed requests and issues passed
down from Members, guests and management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven experience using communication and organizational skills
to accomplish goals in a fast-paced work environment
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University,
- 1-3 Years of related hospitality, F&B, or similar work
experience is preferred
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time and limited
seasonal, part-time. Property located in Big Sky, MT - Shoppers
typically start their day in Bozeman, prior to delivering.
Keywords: Yellowstone Club, Billings , Summer 2021 Residential Shopper, Other , Big Sky, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!