Columbus Super 8 Hotel Laundry (Columbus, MT, Us, 59019)
Company: Town Pump, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Hotel Laundry Attendant
Performs duties to collect, sort, clean, fold, and re-stock
terry and linen according to Town Pump and brand operational
standards. Model the Hotel Group Mission Statement "Genuine
Hospitality from genuine people committed to providing comfort and
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS NEEDED:
- Ability to comprehend oral and written instructions,
correspondence, and memos.
- Knowledge of general housekeeping and recordkeeping
- Ability to communicate in a courteous, professional manner with
teammates, management, and guests.
- Ability to work independently, but with occasional
- Ability to compute basic math. Basic computer skills are a
- Ability to be punctual and work within a flexible work
- Have a strong work ethic. Must display a high degree of pride
and integrity in job performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the best possible experience for each guest, within the
framework of Town Pump operating guidelines.
- Complete all required company and brand specific training
and/or certifications in a timely manner.
- Wear uniform and nametag at all times while on shift and follow
Town Pump's grooming and appearance guidelines.
- Collect, sort, treat, clean, fold and re-stock soiled terry and
linen according to Town Pump and brand operational standards.
- Ensure that all linen inventory is accounted for and in good
- Practice safe working conditions under Occupational Safety and
Health Administration guidelines to include Blood borne Pathogens.
This includes maintaining a clean, organized laundry room within
Town Pump operational standards.
- May be required to perform duties in other departments, as
needed such as housekeeping, cleaning the lobby, etc.
- Comply with Town Pump expectations for confidentiality of guest
and company information.
PHYSICAL and ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to walk, stoop, bend, reach, push, pull, kneel, carry,
lift, climb, and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds regularly and up to 50
- Ability to tolerate cleaning solutions on a regular basis.
The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not
exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the job
description and to require that other tasks be performed when the
circumstances of the job change to meet business needs.
This position has an initial 180 day (6 month) probationary
Keywords: Town Pump, Inc., Billings , Columbus Super 8 Hotel Laundry (Columbus, MT, Us, 59019), Other , Columbus, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!