Route Sales Associate (RSA) (17506)
Company: Farmer Brothers Company
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Route Sales Associate provides route relief as required and
is responsible for providing great customer service. When on route,
the RSA ensures customers are in-stock, serviced as scheduled, and
that the beverage station is set to standard. Sells and delivers
coffee, tea, and related products to customers as assigned.
Deliver, replenish, and rotate beverage station products on each
call when assigned to a route.
- Ensure equipment is clean and in working order, executing a
minimum of one CQC (Cup Quality Check) per day.
- Responsible for escalating customer issues quickly to the ASM
(Area Sales Manager) and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all customers on a daily set schedule receive delivery
and service as required.
- Manage invoices, inventory, and collections daily when on a
- Responsible for increasing Revenue per Stop through identifying
and closing distribution voids on core products, executing seasonal
and LTO promotions, executing pricing actions and ensuring the
beverage station is set to standard when assigned to a route.
- Notify ASM of any inefficiencies, customer dissatisfaction or
opportunities found while running route relief.
- Assist ASM on inventory cycle counts, warehouse duties and
customer related matters as assigned.
- Become familiar with brewing equipment and learn to make basic
repairs or adjustments.
- Consistently execute the Farmer Brothers customer call process
(The Farmer Brothers Way to Sell) to drive customer satisfaction
- Make sales calls when time and opportunity allows.
- May perform other duties as assigned including assisting in
warehouse operations, accounts receivable collections, and customer
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Route delivery experience a plus.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Previous foodservice industry experience desired.
- Possess a clean and good driving record.
Personal & Professional Skill Sets:
- Mechanical aptitude with company hardware and software
- Proficient in assessing customer needs.
- Fully supports and stands behind business goals.
- Readily identifies issues, problems or opportunities.
- Is aware of impact self has on others.
- Uses active listening and communicates effectively with
customers or management.
- Identifies new opportunities and proactively works to grow the
- Able to builds rapport and cooperative relationships with
- Uses sound business judgement.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Decision Making skills.
- Ability to work effectively with customers and employees.
- Able to be Proactive.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Farmer Brothers Company, Billings , Route Sales Associate (RSA) (17506), Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!