Here, we believe theres not one path to success, we believe in
careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come
from in the world, theres a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We
provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and
drive us forward. Well give you the space to share your strengths
and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow
and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from
all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are
encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at
a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail
customers. It will prepare customers' paint orders quickly and
accurately, which involves tinting and mixing paint, preparing
draw-downs for submittal to customers, maintaining accurate work
order files and formulas, and cleaning, filling and repairing
equipment as necessary. This position may also assist with general
warehouse, delivery and customer service duties as needed,
including loading and unloading of material, and waiting on
* Must be at least18 years of age.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status.
* Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required
overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without
* Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks
and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand
truck, pallet jack, forkllift, etc.).
* Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to
distinguish the difference between colors.
* Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the
* High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g.
* Prior experience as a paint mixer with the ability to
understand pigment variations and characteristics and the tinting
* Prior customer service or retail experience.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive
and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability,
age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any
other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state
and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority
referral of Protected Veterans.