About The Role
Western Security Bank is seeking a Loan Servicing Specialist.
The primary responsibility for this position is boarding and
updating change in terms for ALL Consumer, Commercial, and Real
Estate loans while maintaining quality control. Loan Servicing
Specialist requires extensive attention to detail skills,
internal/external customer service skills along with the ability to
work well with others in a team environment. This position will
provide additional support to lenders and processing staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working knowledge, proficiency, and ability to back-up and to
rotate into the following tasks:
- Responsible for Boarding all Consumer Loans, Home Equity Lines
of Credit, Real Estate Loans, including Construction Loans,
Commercial Loans as well as renewals and extensions.
- Responsible for NSF payment return processing and ACH returns
- Responsible for AFT/ACH Setup.
- Responsible for correcting Non-post loan items, loan exception
cleanup, payment reversals and corrections, and waive late
- Responsible for processing straight and shadow charge-off
- Additional responsibilities include applying payments for
participations and performing routine loan maintenance.
- Other duties would include bill and fee exception cleanup,
setting up alternate payments, perform research for customer loans,
apply bill corrections and monitor and convert construction loans
- Responsible for Credit Bureau dispute research and responses,
file maintenance review, critical file maintenance review and new
- Understanding and applying Payment Code 6 loan knowledge,
shadow/charge off loans and understanding General Ledger
- Responsible for modeling the behaviors that make a customer
feel valued when using WSB services in person or over the
- Make all customers feel welcome and at ease by treating them in
a friendly and courteous manner.
- Research account information for customers and demonstrate that
you are interesting in their business.
- Discover the customer's problems, needs and objectives by
making observations, listening, and asking questions
- Actively use the Seven Service Principles, WSB's Core Values
and Mission Statement for all internal/external service
- Answer incoming, direct calls, take mail, file, and scan.
- Actively participates in WSB continuing education.
- Know and be able to use "Robbery Procedures".
- Demonstrates and understand for the importance of customer
relations in the success of the organization. Models appropriate
behavior that supports the importance of customers through mastery
of technical skills and a dedication to high performance.
- Responsible for fulfilling the mission statement. "I will
exceed the expected."
- Completes all assigned BVS Courses.
- Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but
not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, Patriot Act and of Office of
Foreign Assets Control.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 6-12 months previous banking experience and/or training.
- Previous loan experience preferred.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- Ability to read and understand complex documents.
- Ability to work within strict timeframes and meet
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to understand all loan codes.
- Working knowledge of modern office practices and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use listed tools and equipment.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain effective personal working
relationships with peers and supervisors.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often
required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp,
handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally
required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms.
The employee may also be required to:
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including
computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles,
and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer
for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able
to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or
requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and
timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs
in an emergency situation.
Specific lifting abilities required by this job include:moving
up to 25 pounds and frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The
worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an
activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures;
transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading;
visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or
operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices
at distances close to the eyes.
What We Offer
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary is dependent upon relevant
experience. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes,
but is not limited to, flexible health coverage options:
medical/dental/vision (partially employer paid with competitive
premiums), health rewards program, possible employer contribution
to a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
life insurance; 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting (up to
3% employer match, 3% automatic employer contribution, and profit
sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid
vacation/sick days, and paid holidays.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Glacier Bancorp, our employees are our most
valuable asset. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy people, are
innovative and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing
opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by
investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized
career path for you.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company
headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $12
billion, operating in numerous community bank divisions across 8
states (Montana, Idaho, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado,
Arizona and Nevada). We pursue a community banking philosophy,
emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources
of a large banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp
has received numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has
repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or
employees will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical
disability, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or
any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work
visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.