Cybersecurity Strategy and Communication Associate Director
Company: OneMain Financial
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a Cybersecurity Strategy and Communication Associate
Director in OneMains Cybersecurity Risk Organization, you will
ensure all communications, reports, initiatives, released
documentation, presentation resources, and related messaging are
accurately and consistently developed, reviewed, conveyed, tracked,
and stored to and for appropriate stakeholders review and
distribution. You will be a key partner with team members and
leaders across Cybersecurity, Technology, Risk and Compliance and
Corporate Communication teams to clearly communicate changes to
reduce the impact on our team members daily jobs.
This position will be responsible for creating and
maintaining Monthly Business Review materials for meetings with the
Chief Risk Officer and Chief Technology Officer, Quarterly
Management Risk Committee, quarterly regulator and audit
cybersecurity program updates, and bi-annual Board cybersecurity
update materials. You will also be responsible maintaining the
Cybersecurity web page on our Intranet. As a member of the Cyber
Programs team, you will form an integral part of building
relationships between the Cybersecurity team and the rest of the
organization, which will require collaboration with leaders from
across the organization and the ability to provide communication
solutions that will provide the most effective way to reduce the
unintentional impact across the OneMain enterprise.
Members of the Cybersecurity Risk and Controls team are
motivated, detail-oriented, and thrive in a collaborative
environment where they will add value to key business partners.
This position will require you to be adaptive, willing to drive
change and innovation, and work in a fast-paced environment
requiring collaboration and the ability to organize and prioritize
- Responsible for the development Cyber Risk dashboard to build
key metrics around KRIs a to be shared with executives, key
stakeholders, and regulators.
- Drive key communications to the enterprise on new Cybersecurity
initiatives and the changing cybersecurity landscape.
- Develop and maintain Return on Investment slides that will be
reporting key stakeholder and senior executives.
- Responsible for driving communication and metrics around the
Change Management process to include developing communication plans
for new initiatives, meet with stakeholders to identify potential
impacts, and develop implementation and training guidance.
- Work with key stakeholder across the organization on the
development and communication of key strategic initiatives that
will impact the enterprise.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate and collaborate with
team members at all levels across different organization.
- Develop materials such as communication plans, fact sheets, FAQ
sheets, website content, talking points, newsletters, and email
messages to support a variety of cybersecurity initiatives.
- Generate creative and original ideas for reaching and engaging
target audiences and communicating key messages for a variety of
- Assist in maintenance of all Cybersecurity Program
- 5-7 years of experience in cybersecurity
- Minimum 5 years strategic communication experience
- Experience in communications/marketing and a fundamental
knowledge of core communications/marketing best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
- Excellent writing, conceptual, and copy-editing skills
- Creative and analytical thinking skills
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to
work in team setting or independently
- Ability to use Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, Visio,
- Experience with Adobe design products
- Website development experience
- Experience in development of strategy materials to include
executive level presentations
- Experience developing Key Risk and Key Performance
Keywords: OneMain Financial, Billings , Cybersecurity Strategy and Communication Associate Director, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!