Company: Tyler Technologies
Posted on: June 8, 2021
A Deployment Engineer installs and configures hardware, Tyler
software, and 3rd party software remotely and on-site prior to
go-live phase of software implementation process. Installs and
configures interfaces between Tyler Software and other
applications. Troubleshoots issues that arise during these
- Hardware and software installs - Installs and configures Tyler
software, 3rd party software, various interfaces, servers, desktops
- Software Upgrades - Upgrades Tyler software remotely and/or
on-site. Also upgrades interfaces and 3rd party software in
relation to Tyler software environment.
- Software Migrations -Migrates Tyler software remotely and/or
- Also migrates interfaces and 3rd party software in relation to
Tyler software environment.
- Consulting - Consults with other departments during various
phases of sales and implementation processes to ensure that the
correct hardware and 3rd party software are ordered and delivered
during the correct phase.
- Innovative thinker that prefers to work outside of the box
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and
Workstation operating systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Good understanding of Windows-based networking, remote
connectivity, TCP/IP and basic firewall routing principles
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication
- BS/BA in related IT field or equivalent deployment/software
- A strong business orientation
Keywords: Tyler Technologies, Billings , Deployment Engineer, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!