SLEEP INN & SUITES MILES CITY HOTEL BREAKFAST BAR (Miles City, MT, US, 59301)
Company: Town Pump, Inc.
Location: Miles City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Hotel Breakfast Attendant
Performs duties in setting up the daily complimentary breakfast
in accordance with Town Pump and brand operational standards. Model
the Hotel Group Mission Statement "Genuine Hospitality from genuine
people committed to providing comfort and service."
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS NEEDED:
- Ability to comprehend oral and written instructions,
correspondence, and memos.
- Knowledge of food preparation and service using commercial
kitchen equipment including stoves, ovens, chafing dishes, coffee
makers, dishwashers, and refrigeration is preferred.
- General housekeeping and customer service experience is
- Ability to communicate in a courteous, professional manner with
teammates, management, and engage in an outgoing manner with
- Ability to work independently, but with occasional
- Ability to compute basic math. Basic computer skills are a
- Ability to be punctual and work within a flexible work
- Have a strong work ethic. Must display a high degree of pride
and integrity in job performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the best possible experience for each guest, within the
framework of Town Pump operating guidelines.
- Complete all required company and brand specific training
and/or certifications in a timely manner.
- Follow Town Pump's grooming and appearance guidelines and wear
uniform and nametag at all times while on shift.
- Continuously monitor all presentation items on the service line
to meet brand and quality standards.
- Store and handle food items according to established
- Maintain and clean all equipment used to serve food and all
areas that food is prepared, or served, in. This includes but is
not limited to, cleaning and emptying trash containers, sweeping,
mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and scrubbing areas involved in
preparing, serving, and consuming food.
- Report all known issues with services, equipment, and property;
ensure work orders are in place.
- Maintain inventories to minimize spoilage and adjust to
fluctuations in business levels.
- Practice safe working conditions under Occupational Safety and
Health Administration guidelines to include Blood borne
- May be required to perform duties in other departments, as
needed such as folding laundry, cleaning the lobby, etc.
- Comply with Town Pump expectations for confidentiality of guest
and company information.
PHYSICAL and ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to walk, stoop, bend, lift, carry, and stand for long
periods of time.
- Ability to work in an open environment with frequent
interruptions and guest interaction.
- Ability to lift and carry 15-20 pounds regularly and up to 50
- Ability to tolerate cleaning solutions on a regular basis.
The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not
exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the job
description and to require that other tasks be performed when the
circumstances of the job change to meet business needs.
This position has an initial 180 day (6 month) probationary
Keywords: Town Pump, Inc., Billings , SLEEP INN & SUITES MILES CITY HOTEL BREAKFAST BAR (Miles City, MT, US, 59301), Other , Miles City, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!