Warehouse Worker, Yellowstone General Stores
Company: Delaware North Companies
Location: West Yellowstone
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is seeking Warehouse Worker to
join our team for the 2021 season at Yellowstone General Stores in
West Yellowstone, Montana.
Warehouse Porters are responsible for receiving and processing
incoming stock/product, moving stock/product or specific areas,
preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup, and
performing inventory and quality control.
We are seeking candidates with a passion for the outdoors and
guest service that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We
have dorm-style housing and RV Sites available. We also offer an
employee meal program, store discounts, and recreational activities
for our associates.
- Performs transfers for products and/or merchandise to and from
- Responsible for receiving products and merchandise, checking
for quality and damages to items, and the proper storage of the
delivered products and merchandise.
- Responsible for operating equipment such as forklifts, pallet
- Perform physical inventory as needed.
- Prepares merchandise for delivery, and prepares packages for
shipping according to established procedures.
- Responsible for sorting recycling.
- Ensures security of company assets.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager.
- Six months warehouse experience required, one year experience
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions
due to physical risks.
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both
written and verbal basic math and counting skills required.
- Requires consistently lifting up to 30 lbs, and frequently
lifting 50 lbs.
- Requires frequent carrying, pushing, pulling, walking,
standing, and climbing stairs.
- Must meet time limit requirements for pulling merchandise.
- Must provide your own steel toed shoes.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout facility.
- Must be able to use manual and electric pallet jacks.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and
reaching, during entire length of shift.
- Warehouse environment, noise level may be
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including
extreme hot and cold depending on the season.
- Exposed to fumes from delivery trucks and other equipment.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North Companies, Billings , Warehouse Worker, Yellowstone General Stores, Other , West Yellowstone, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!