Company: NCR Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and
services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and
hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia,
with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR
Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Build solutions to detect error patterns in the systems log
data for alerting.
- Build Tableau(PowerBI) Dashboards providing insight to the
health of the end points based on the log data with focus on data
- Any project management experience would be preferable.
- Provide analytics and feedback on the effectiveness of the
alerting and resulting service engineer actions.
- Enhance existing on-site capability, via the mobile phone, to
provide analysis and alerting based on logs pulled from the end
- Use of best practices in Database Design, Business
Intelligence, Configuration Management, Unit Test and Product Test
to iteratively build out dashboard solutions.
- Integrate data from a range of different systems.
- Collaborate with Product Owner and stakeholders to ensure
solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Provide regular reports to the business as required.
- University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Engineering
or other related field.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Competency to create and maintain complex SQL queries.
- Experience with MySQL, Oracle, Aster, Teradata DW, Hive/Hadoop
- Worked with Tableau(PowerBI) or similar BI Visualization
- Python and R experience would be an advantage
- Excel (including VBA in Excel and charts)
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening
criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to
diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status,
military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic
or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally
inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized
for their individuality, promoted based on performance and
encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in
understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every
individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and
support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from
agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward
resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR
facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated
with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: NCR Corporation, Billings , Data Analyst, Other , Belgrade, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!